Monday 19 March 2012

Busy, busy, busy

So done with the first half of the site update. I think it's starting to look better but still has a way to go in terms of usability. It's getting there, but I need to figure out a decent way to archive... silly ridged Google sites.


I made a big step today and bought a proper domain name which will be live the second I figure out how to make it so. I also put up the start of my D&D page which I have big plans for in the coming weeks. Unfortunately I find I have a million things I want to do but my work is so fractured I never see clear progress. Need to make business cards for Play it Loud, the company me and the good lads at Chilled Vibes are starting.


The first Sunday of our weekly D&D campaign was great. So good to get back into the swing of things. I wasn't actually hung over which helped. I'm in the mood to take the story to ridiculous places and document the whole thing.


Now, sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment