Thursday 1 March 2012

Work to do.

Phew, all that traveling is over. It's good to be home. Though this is a new house, so I still trip over shit in the dark.

First off here's a comic that never was!



This was more a proof of concept than a final layout but I got bored of it. Also it felt too similar to this Penny Arcade, which is already unspeakably hilarious. I couldn't help screaming in my mind through all of Hugo, "It's a fucking industrial complex kid! No that's not a slide! Don't put your hand in there!"


Things on the horizon:

- I'm going to start a new D&D campaign soon, one I hopefully will manage to take places. I intend to use it as a world building exercise too, so it will have its own page home to any art and writing I do for it, expanding as the world does.


- I'm going to start proper work on either After or ADRIFT now that I'm getting settled in. Not sure which yet.


- Starting work with my friend's awesome two man band on art/photography/music videos. Will hopefully result in some pretty cool stuff. (That's called cross promotion, bitches.)


- With luck, I will be getting going on an iPhone/iPad game with a friend. That should be interesting and challenging. Mostly for him I would imagine since he will be doing the all the coding.

No comments:

Post a Comment