Tuesday 27 March 2012

Building blocks

More tweaks to the site done, and more to come. Got one of those little icon thingies. (Favicon) That's pretty awesome, right? Going to add a hidden page that catalogs all the words in the comics for easy searchability.

Here are some of the prep sketches from Sunday's comic, unfortunately these are degrading in quality because I actually draw most of the prep on paper. You know with pencil, like they did in the Dark Ages.



Maybe with a decent camera or scanner I might start putting those up.

In truth I don't hold a huge amount against John Mayer, though I've heard rumors he is a giant douchebag. But then, who isn't apparently. The John Meyer I love, is a fantastic South African artist who blew my mind back in high school, and unlike most stuff from back then he has aged immaculately. Really, check out his stuff.

Getting people's attention on Tumblr is pretty difficult so I've moved to a large format single frame ad for the comic. (This is where vector art is insanely useful.) The latest one was this.


Got to put some real time into the D&D page over this week to get it to what I want. An interactive map and lore center. The lore word document I have is getting very hard to manage, will probably do a timeline too. One that slowly reveals itself over the campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment