Tuesday 14 February 2012

Lonely Valentine

Here's the little prep sketches for today's comic.



The heart moon was too cute to pass up. There was originally going to be a pile of DvDs on the couch arm but they really didn't read well at that size.

I've never actually managed to watch all of Marley and Me. I keep seeing it in parts. It's possible my fragile soul wouldn't survive a full viewing. Perhaps that's how they'll execute me when I'm finally caught. You know, for that thing I did.

If Lucy Fell and Mozart and the Whale are two of my favorite romantic comedies. I don't give a shit if it's pronounced Rom Com.

The comic was very close to being a Fallout valentine's day card, but I figured I'd been ragging on about old games too much. I still might do it as a separate art piece.

"Valentine's, Valentine's never changes." - Ron Perlman 

No comments:

Post a Comment